Get Chlamydia Treatment Online
Get chlamydia treatment online by speaking to a board-certified doctor, securely from your phone or computer. Our licensed doctors can provide you with a lab order for testing and once diagnosed, treat chlamydia, including writing prescriptions for any necessary medication.
We accept these insurance plans and many more. Without insurance, appointments are $119.
How Soon Can I Have Sex After Chlamydia Treatment
You must not have unprotected sex for at least seven days after you have finished your course of chlamydia treatment. This is to ensure you do not pass chlamydia to your partner. It is also recommended that both you and your partner receive treatment to prevent reinfection if they have already been exposed to chlamydia.
Buying Chlamydia Treatment Online
Patients who have tested positive for chlamydia can order treatment using our confidential service. Complete our medical questionnaire to have your request reviewed by a doctor or UK pharmacy prescriber. If approved, your treatment will be sent by tracked next-day courier.
If you think you may have come into contact with chlamydia but haven’t been tested, it’s now possible to buy an STI test kit online from us. Alternatively, we recommend you visit your local sexual health clinic, or make an appointment with your GP.
- Registered Pharmacy
- Easy Repeat Orders
We promise to keep your details secure and private. We will never sell your information or share it with third parties. Whatever treatment you buy online from us, we will send in plain, unmarked packaging via our secure courier service.
Delivery on all items is included in the price. After your order has been dispatched, youll be supplied with a tracking number, allowing you to follow the progress of your items every step of the way. We deliver to anywhere in the UK, so whether youre in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow or Cardiff, your order will be at your door within just 24 hours of approval from our doctor.
Don’t Miss: Over The Counter Meds For Chlamydia
How Are The Symptoms Of Chlamydia Different Depending On Your Sex
For men, most of the infections occur in the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine and sperm.
Symptoms of chlamydia in men include:
- Pain or burning when you urinate
- Tenderness or pain in the testicles
- Unusual itching around the opening of the penis
- Clear or coloured discharge from the urethra
- A low-grade fever.
In women, the most common infection appears in the cervix. This is the opening that connects the vagina to the uterus or the womb.
Symptoms of chlamydia in women include:
- Vaginal irritation or discharge
- Pain or discharge from the rectum
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding or spotting between periods
- Nausea or fever
Can You Just Wait For Chlamydia To Go Away On Its Own
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease – the bacterial infection spreads from a womans cervix, through the uterus to the fallopian tubes and ovaries. PID can cause infertility, deep pelvic pain and increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
- Bartholinitis – a condition where the glands that secrete mucus to lubricate the vagina become blocked and infected. This can cause cysts or pus-filled abscesses to develop.
- Salpingitis – a blockage of the fallopian tubes that prevents the egg from passing through or entering the fallopian tubes. This increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
- Cervicitis – a condition where the cervix becomes enlarged and develops cysts . Chronic cervicitis can lead to back pain, pelvic pain and persistent vaginal discharge. During childbirth, chlamydia can also be passed from the mother to the baby, who is then at risk of developing eye infections or pneumonia.
- Infections of the urethra, which can lead to serious damage to the kidneys
- An inflamed rectum
- Inflamed testicles
- inflammation and swelling of the tube used to transport and store sperm, which can lead to an abscess and cause infertility
- reactive arthritis .
You May Like: Can You Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
Who Should Not Use Tadalafil Tablets
You should speak to a doctor if you have:
- An allergy to tadalafil tablets or any of the ingredients contained in it
- Kidney or liver problems
- A history of heart problems or cardiovascular disease
- Very high or very low blood pressure
- Visual or eye disturbances not including poor eyesight
- Stomach ulcers
If you are taking any of these medications, you may still be able to obtain tadalafil, but your doctor may wish to monitor you, or you may need to leave a gap before taking a tablet.
What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia
Chlamydia can cause complications if it is left untreated. In men, the infection can spread to the testicles leading to epididymitis, which is where they become painful and swollen. Chlamydia can also lead to pelvic inflammatory disease in women. This can cause pelvic discomfort and pain, fertility problems and an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy.
Also Check: What Is The Main Cause Of Chlamydia
How Does Azithromycin Work
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection caused by chlamydia trachomatis bacteria multiplying in your urinary tract. A single 1000mg dosage of Azithromycin tablets is swallowed as a one-time treatment. Over the next 7 days, the azithromycin antibiotic goes to work by directly targeting the chlamydia trachomatis bacteria. It prevents the bacteria from growing, ending the chlamydia infection and any unpleasant symptoms that it caused. Azithromycin is generally considered to be a safe and effective antibiotic and is widely prescribed to treat chlamydia. Despite its almost complete success rate, you may be advised to have another test for chlamydia a few months after being treated.
How Does Tadalafil Work
Tadalafil tablets work by increasing the flow of blood to the penis when a man is sexually stimulated. The increase in blood flow causes an erection, allowing males to achieve and maintain an erection.
Simply taking tadalafil on its own is not enough to give you an erection, you need to be sexually aroused for it to work. Like other erectile dysfunction treatments, tadalafil works by preventing the action of a chemical in your body called phosphodiesterase type 5.Doing this helps to relax and widen the blood vessels and improve the flow of blood to the penis. This helps you to get and keep an erection for sexual intercourse.
The science behind this mechanism is in the name, PDE5 inhibitor. Erectile dysfunction is caused when an enzyme called PDE5 is present in the penis. PDE5 breaks down cGMP, a chemical which allows blood to enter the penis, causing an erection. When there is not enough cGMP, an erection cannot occur. Tadalafil blocks the action of PDE5, so that cGMP is not broken down, and can exert its effect to allow blood to enter the penis and cause an erection.
Free 24 Hour Next Day Delivery
For your order to qualify for next day delivery it must be processed by 3 pm work days Monday Thursday. If your order is processed after 3pm on Fridaydispensing will follow the next working day. Follow your order online with track and trace ALL packages must be signed for. DPD, TNT and UPS are used by the pharmacy as couriers. Once your package has been scanned you will receive an email with the tracking number and direct link to follow the process. (Please initially allow around 2 hours for the data to be updated online after the package has been picked up for track and trace to take affect.
Infant Pneumonia Caused By C Trachomatis
Chlamydial pneumonia among infants typically occurs at age 13 months and is a subacute pneumonia. Characteristic signs of chlamydial pneumonia among infants include a repetitive staccato cough with tachypnea and hyperinflation and bilateral diffuse infiltrates on a chest radiograph. In addition, peripheral eosinophilia occurs frequently. Because clinical presentations differ, all infants aged 13 months suspected of having pneumonia, especially those whose mothers have a history of, are at risk for , or suspected of having a chlamydial infection should be tested for C. trachomatis and treated if infected.
Specimens for chlamydial testing should be collected from the nasopharynx. Tissue culture is the definitive standard diagnostic test for chlamydial pneumonia. Nonculture tests can be used. DFA is the only nonculture FDA-cleared test for detecting C. trachomatis from nasopharyngeal specimens however, DFA of nasopharyngeal specimens has a lower sensitivity and specificity than culture. NAATs are not cleared by FDA for detecting chlamydia from nasopharyngeal specimens, and clinical laboratories should verify the procedure according to CLIA regulations . Tracheal aspirates and lung biopsy specimens, if collected, should be tested for C. trachomatis.
Erythromycin base or ethylsuccinate 50 mg/kg body weight/day orally divided into 4 doses daily for 14 days
Azithromycin suspension 20 mg/kg body weight/day orally, 1 dose daily for 3 days
Don’t Miss: Can You Go To The Er For Chlamydia
When Should I See My Doctor
Make an appointment to see your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you are needing your Ventolin inhaler:
- âMore than 3 times a week
- More than 2 days of the week
- More than 4 times in 24 hours
- In the middle of the night at least once a week
You should also make an appointment if your inhaler doesn’t seem to be working and asthma symptoms are getting worse
Who Needs To Get Tested
There is a bit of a myth that STDs only happen to young people but that’s just not true. You can catchan STI at any age, whether you are eighteen or eighty.
It is recommended that you get tested for common STIs every time that you change sexual partners ifyou are contemplating having unprotected sex. You cannot tell if someone has an STI or STD just fromlooking at them. The only way to be sure is to take a test.
Recommended Reading: Chlamydia In The Throat Symptoms Female
What Can Be Done To Prevent The Spread Of Chlamydia
- Limit your number of sex partners
- Use a male or female condom
- If you think you are infected or have been exposed, avoid any sexual contact and visit a local sexually transmitted disease clinic, a hospital or your doctor. Either bring your sex partners with you when you are treated or notify them immediately so they can obtain examination and treatment.
How Do I Clean My Ventolin Inhaler
It is recommended to clean your Ventolin inhaler once a week. This stops it from jamming.To clean your inhaler, you should:
- âRemove the metal canister from the blue plastic case and take the mouthpiece cover off
- Rinse the plastic case under warm running water
- Dry the casing thoroughly both inside and out
- Replace the metal canister into the dry casing and put the mouthpiece cover back on
- Do not place the metal canister under water. This does not need washingâ
Also Check: How Soon Can You Feel Symptoms Of Chlamydia
When Not To Take Azithromycin
Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin dihydrate, erythromycin or any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic. When you complete the short online health questionnaire it is important to tell us about any relevant medical issues, and any medications that you are using. If we cannot prescribe Axithromycin, our duty GP may recommend Doxycycline as an alternative treatment. If any of the following apply, we may not be able to offer you a prescription for Azithromycin, or you may have to take special precautions while using the medication.
- Severe liver or kidney problems.
- Severe heart problems or problems with your heart beat such as long QT syndrome .
- Your blood levels of potassium or magnesium are too low
- You develop signs of another infection.
- You have a certain type of muscle weakness called myasthenia gravis.
- You have nervous or mental problems.
Medications and Treatments
How To Clear Chlamydia Without Antibiotics
Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections. While we are unable to recommend any treatment not recommended by the CDC in the treatment of chlamydia there are some who have utilized alternative treatment to reduce infection but does not cure it. These remedies include garlic, turmeric, or dieting.
You May Like: Medicine For Chlamydia Side Effects
How Effective Is Azithromycin
Azithromycin is no longer recommended as the first choice for the treatment of Chlamydia, unless you are pregnant, or cannot tolerate doxycycline treatment.
A 7 day course of the antibiotic doxycycline is now the recommended treatment as it is more effective against both vaginal and rectal chlamydia. Undertreated rectal chlamydia infection may cause the condition to reoccur.
Should I Take The Test
If you think youve been exposed to an STI, or if one of your partners has advised you that they have tested positive, you should get tested as soon as possible.
Even if, to the best of your knowledge, you havent been exposed to an STI, its a good idea to regularly get tested anyway if youre sexually active and not in a monogamous relationship.
Read Also: How To Check If You Have Chlamydia
Can I Still Pass On Chlamydia During Treatment
Yes, you can still pass on chlamydia even if you are being treated this is because the treatment hasnt killed off enough of the bacteria to make you non-contagious.
Having sex we dont recommend that you have sex, even with a condom, until you finish your treatment. If your partner also has chlamydia, you shouldnt have sex until you have both finished the treatment. Otherwise, you risk catching/passing on the infection again.
All sexual contact including with a condom should be avoided during treatment.
How Do I Know If I Have Chlamydia
If you suspect you have chlamydia, your doctor may want to test cervical or penile discharge or urine using one of several available methods.
In most cases of chlamydia, the cure rate is 95%. However, because many women don’t know they have the disease until it has caused serious complications such as pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually active women under age 25 and others at higher risk should be tested for chlamydia once a year during their annual pelvic exam even if they dont have symptoms.
Pregnant women should also be tested as part of their routine lab work.
Recommended Reading: How Long Can You Have Chlamydia And Not Know
What Do I Need To Know If I Get Treated For Chlamydia
If youre getting treated for chlamydia:
- Take all of your medicine the way your nurse or doctor tells you to, even if any symptoms you may be having go away sooner. The infection stays in your body until you finish the antibiotics.
- Your partner should also get treated for chlamydia so you dont re-infect each other or anyone else.
- Dont have sex for 7 days. If you only have 1 dose of medication, wait for 7 days after you take it before having sex. If youre taking medicine for 7 days, dont have sex until youve finished all of your pills.
- Get tested again in 3-4 months to make sure your infection is gone.
- Dont share your medicine with anyone. Your nurse or doctor may give you a separate dose of antibiotics for your partner. Make sure you both take all of the medicine you get.
- Even if you finish your treatment and the chlamydia is totally gone, its possible to get a new chlamydia infection again if youre exposed in the future. Chlamydia isnt a one-time-only deal. So use condoms and get tested regularly.
Get Retested Following Treatment
Many people have more than one chlamydia infection. If youre a girl or woman and your sex partners are not treated for the infection, you will be at high risk for reinfection. Repeated infections with chlamydia make it much more likely that your ability to have children will be affected. Repeated infections also raise your risk of painful complications, such as pelvic inflammatory disease.
Both women and men with chlamydia should be retested about three months after they are first diagnosed and treated. Go to be retested even if you think your sex partners were successfully treated.
Don’t Miss: What Medicine Is Taken For Chlamydia
How To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
If you are wondering how to cure chlamydia, the first step is to receive a diagnosis from a doctor after you get a lab test. If you test positive for chlamydia, you can get rid of the infection by taking a course of antibiotics prescribed by your physician. Chlamydia treatment for men and women primarily involves taking antibiotics.
Is Tadalafil Better Than Viagra
Both tadalafil and sildenafil are similar in nature and belong to the same class of drugs, PDE-5 inhibitors. Tadalafil offers more advantages as it is available as a 2.5mg and 5mg tablet that can be taken daily to provide a continuous effect. The 10mg and 20mg tablets last for up to 36 hours, whereas sildenafil tablets last for up to 4 hours.
Different people have different responses to treatment and tadalafil may be used where a person suffers from side effects from sildenafil and vice versa.
Also Check: What Treats Chlamydia And Gonorrhea
Assessing And Treating Chlamydia Online
Chlamydia is a very common STD that can be easily cured. Although, if chlamydia is left untreated it can make it difficult or potentially impossible for women to get pregnant later on.
Chlamydia is spread by having any form of sex with someone who is carrying the disease. If your partner is a male and he has chlamydia, you can still get the disease even if he does not ejaculate. If you had chlamydia in the past and received treatment, you can still get infected again. If you are pregnant, you can give chlamydia to your child during birth. If a child gets infected during childbirth, this could cause an eye infection or pneumonia in the newborn.
Anyone who has unprotected sex has a risk of getting chlamydia, however, sexually active young people are at the highest risk. This is due to behaviors and biological factors that are common among young people.
Symptoms in men and women differ. Symptoms in men can include:
- Discharge from the penis
Symptoms in women can include:
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
Both men and women can get infected with chlamydia in their rectum. Symptoms can include:
- Rectal pain
If you recognize any of these symptoms, you should be examined by a doctor as soon as possible. Chlamydia can be cured with medication prescribed by your doctor. When given the correct treatment, the infection will stop and could decrease your chances of having complications later on.